From Friday, March 9th through Sunday, March 18th, the standard as found in many cities 3 for $30 will be available at:
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Corner Kitchen
- Rezaz Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Neo Cantina
- Red Stag Grill
- Fig Bistro
Additional information from the event website:
“Coupons may not be accepted at some restaurants during Biltmore Village Restaurant Week. Please check with the restaurant and/or refer to coupon restrictions for redemption policies.”
“How do I take part in BVRW?
It’s easy to enjoy fine dining at the best restaurants in Asheville, with no other restaurant deals or discounts involved!
Search participating restaurants by name.
- Click on each restaurant’s name to view location, contact/reservation information, description, and the restaurant’s special Restaurant Week menu.
- Make advance dinner reservations or call ahead for seating at the restaurant(s) where you would like to dine.
- Arrive at the restaurant on the date and time reserved, tell the host/hostess your name and reservation time and that you are there to partake in the Restaurant Week menu.
- No passes, tickets or restaurant coupons are required.
- If for any reason you are unable to make it to a restaurant for your reserved seating, please be courteous by calling the restaurant as soon as possible in advance to cancel the reservation.
Reservations/call-ahead are strongly recommended. Participating restaurants cannot guarantee walk-in seating during Biltmore Village Restaurant Week but will accommodate non-reserved guests if possible. If a restaurant has availability for the evening, walk-ins will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.”