Asheville – From Steve Pignatiello:
We have a special treat for you! The owner of the prestigious Champagne house, Champagne GARDET, is my good friend, Christophe Prieux. He will be with me in Asheville for 1 night only.
Chef Duane Fernandes and I will once again team up — this time, instead of a Burgundy Wine Dinner, we’ll do an all-Champagne dinner at Isa’s Bistro in downtown Asheville. We’ll be showcasing 5 different Champagnes, each with a different course created specially by Chef Duane.
Christophe Prieux speaks excellent English and is a true Champagne expert. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn from him just how differently Champagnes can taste … and how different Champagnes can better pair with certain foods.
Among the bubbles we’ve selected to drink are:
* the fabulous 2008 Rosé Champagne (made using the rare Saignée method)
* Gardet’s exclusive Selected Reserve Champagne
* Christophe’s top-of-the-line Champagne in the 2004 vintage
* their Premier Cru Champagne made in Dom Perignon’s home village
* the Gardet Champagne that was selected as THE OFFICIAL CHAMPAGNE
OF THE CITY OF PARIS
This fantastic dinner will be Wednesday, July 12th, at 6pm. It will be $95 per person, plus tax and gratuity. To make a reservation or if you need additional information, please call Isa’s Bistro at 828-575-9636.
This evening is sure to be a very special treat.
1 Battery Park Ave
Asheville, NC 28801
Phone: (828) 575-9636