Hendersonville – The Second Wednesday of every month, the Hendersonville Community Co-op holds a special evening event: Hootenanny and Group Sing
Gather at 6:15pm; pick up food & drink at the Co-op. Music starts at 6:30. Bring guitars, fiddles, drums, tambourines, flutes kazoos, accordions Sing & play your hearts out. FREE Contact Laura at 693-6261 [email protected]
• Sunday, February 4th • 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Aromatherapy Love Offering ~ with June Ellen Bradley Create your own unique essential oil blend for an exquisite fragrance, stress relief or cold/flu relief. Materials fee included in the price. $25 for owners, $30 for everyone else.
• Saturday, February 10th • 10:00 – 11:30 am: Successful Socializing ~ Let’s Eat More Plants! with Laura Beck, certified vegan lifestyle coach & educator. $20 for owners, $25 for everyone else
• Saturday, February 17th • 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Seva Stress Release Class-An Acupressure Protocol for Self-Care used to reduce stress and increase relaxation with Susan Popiel, RN and Certified Acupressure Instructor. $25 for Owners, and $30 for everyone else
• Saturday, February 24th • 3:00 – 4:30 pm: Nutrition and Inflammation ~ Treating autoimmune disorders with the Anti-Inflammatory Diet Carol Shimberg, MS, RDN, Registered Dietitian/Licensed Nutritionist Information, samples and recipes about the benefits of an Anti-Inflammatory Diet. $15 for owners, $20 for everyone else
• Sunday, March 4th • 3:00 – 4:30 pm: Plant-based Nutrition Education ~ Food as Medicine: Healthy Aging with Plant Based Nutrition with Carol Shimberg, MS, RDN, Registered Dietitian/Licensed Nutritionist $15 for owners, $20 for everyone else.
• Sunday, March 25th • 3:00 – 4:30 pm: Plant-based Nutrition Education ~ Food as Medicine: Power up with Whole Grains and Legumes with Carol Shimberg, MS, RDN, Registered Dietitian/Licensed Nutritionist $15 for owners, $20 for everyone else.
For more information on any of these classes or to see class fees go to upcoming events at www.hendersonville.coop
All classes will be held in the Community Room in the building adjacent to the Hendersonville Community Co-op at:
60 South Charleston Lane, Hendersonville, NC 28792
For pre-registration or more information on any of the events email: [email protected] or call (828) 693-0505 ext 102 Gretchen Schott Cummins ~ Outreach Coordinator